Tuesday, September 12, 2006
The After Look

12 Sep -- The three trekkers after being out for about 5-hours. I promise that is me (far left) underneath all of that.
Comments:
<< Home
I am SO impressed by you, Ms Adventure! I can't believe you spent 5 hours out in that stuff. I know it's NO comparison, but as a ski bum of many years... Did you try putting your goggles under your arm-pit to unfreeze them enough to put back on? Stinky? Yes! But it does work... at least on the slopes in Northern New England. May want to try it in under a bit of coverage where the air is a bit warmer, so the transitions to your eyes is a bit less for them. Probably WAY off base for such extreme temps such as yours, but...anyway, Good Luck! I hate it when my eyes are frozen tight! I love the pictures! Keep them coming! I'm still waiting to see you marching with the penguin’s though! Take care, stay warm and Enjoy. Love living vicariously through this Blog.. So cool! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home

