Saturday, September 23, 2006
Flagging Trip

23 Sep -- People get their name put in a hat to be selected to go out with the crews to flag the roads to field camps. This is a cool pic, off the I-Drive, of one of those recent trips. I hope to go at some point too. I am headed to Happy Camper School next week though. Yep, camping outside in Antarctica. Should be an experience of a lifetime.
Comments:
<< Home
Camping outside?? Girl, you are nuts!! I was whining about that fact that it snowed in Colorado Springs yesterday, but your photos kind of put that in perspective for me. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Beth
Beth
Beth
It finally hit 0 today and some sun too, made me very happy. Hope things are going well for the girls and that Bill is back. All clear from the bottom of the world. : )
Post a Comment
It finally hit 0 today and some sun too, made me very happy. Hope things are going well for the girls and that Bill is back. All clear from the bottom of the world. : )
<< Home

