Tuesday, September 26, 2006
The Glam Look
Comments:
<< Home
Amazing, You could breath like that? Silly question but how many Doctors do they have on staff down there? They must see a lot of cases of frost-bite. If you have asthma are you allowed to go? Looking forward to the details of your over-night camping trip. :-) Good luck.
PS: No baby yet, almost less then a month left though! I'll send pic's when the time comes. We miss you.
Ian says hi!
PS: No baby yet, almost less then a month left though! I'll send pic's when the time comes. We miss you.
Ian says hi!
My you have beautiful eyes. Sorry I haven't gotten sent anything in a while. We are taking Joel out for his bachelor party Saturday. I promise I'll take care of Wise. Talk Soon Flan
Nancy
The cancelled Happy Camper this week due to some other station issues. I'm bummed. Today we reached 0 degrees and the sun came back.
Flan
Be good, keep him on a close leash. : ) Give my best to Joel too! Is Aaron going? He better!
Cheers
The cancelled Happy Camper this week due to some other station issues. I'm bummed. Today we reached 0 degrees and the sun came back.
Flan
Be good, keep him on a close leash. : ) Give my best to Joel too! Is Aaron going? He better!
Cheers
Wow- just taking in the website for the first time... looks like another amazing life experience.
Josh
Josh
Josh -- Great to hear from you, hope all is well in Beantown. Boy those Sox are killin' us. Stay in touch.
Post a Comment
<< Home


