Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Hut Ridge Hike



26 Sep -- Another Recreation sponsored hike. This one went along the Hut Ridge which follows along the Sea Ice. It's about 3-miles round trip. In one of the pics you can see us sitting backwards at near a 45-degree angle into the wind. This is for real! Once again, that bloody wind. There were a few spots along the trail where I was worried about being blown over the side. Again, this is volcanic rock we're on top of. There are no trees, stumps, or boulders to fall into or grab onto if you fall.

Comments:
Martha
Yeah, I do try to have a lot of fun here. We do actually work 9-hour days, 6-days a week. I try to take full advantage of my one day off and my evenings. The one in Silver was a Planet I was told. She was one of the Kiwi Employees.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?