Thursday, September 07, 2006
Royal Societies

06 Sep -- The sun was out in full force today. It is still stuck behind town so we don't get any direct sunlight in station yet. But, it was shining brightly on the Royal Societies across the Sea Ice. You can see the vehicles out there working on the Ice Runway.
Comments:
<< Home
Very beautiful! Sean and I both agreed that would be one heck of a view to wake up to! But, I have to concede to Sean's statement "It would be great if we woke up to that and above negative temps!" Looks like we're not traveling that far south, so keep the pic's coming! We all love to see your adventures! :-) Hope your settling well. Any site of your package from us yet? I hope it gets there soon. Missing you here in the Upper Valley! Take care.
No package yet, probably will take a few weeks. You're so sweet to think of me though. We have sun IN town today. So amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home

