Saturday, September 09, 2006
South Pole Aurora Australis

09 Sep -- This was taken this past winter down here at the South Pole of the Aurora Australis or Southern Lights. They don't quite get them this good up here at MacTown but some hikers did see some white and green ones the other night.
Comments:
<< Home
Auntie, daddy's showing Gail and I your pictures right now. We miss you and love you! Do you like the snow or summer? When are you coming home? Are the penguins fun? Love Caleb
surueriurgvifs;sgoru;gr;uogu;;ojgfo;igfigiuuououooer9r89difurytytyyequu7q77dyapyatopyhok
gdooooooooooooooooooortoooooooootrotpo[[[ws
gdooooooooooooooooooortoooooooootrotpo[[[ws
yturifir67ee640uudueesii2sicfdjcjhcghhvgx
xb0
b0.xbzllssrsysyyyztztztztzttfzcvdspgtiljv bjjdfgftruirtiuyuiyuirijritieipofpiiepiwowioehythghjkkkkk5hhoidfopweiooq2oqeuiru8urueiuwopwreiogoiiog9oitoi0iofduye0ruyrkkiiriirigitifhhhhhviryyyyvr08f8uhyhjutituuuiututyythuuigugytiigtkiggikuiuuiiioiool;tikol;jlo
xb0
b0.xbzllssrsysyyyztztztztzttfzcvdspgtiljv bjjdfgftruirtiuyuiyuirijritieipofpiiepiwowioehythghjkkkkk5hhoidfopweiooq2oqeuiru8urueiuwopwreiogoiiog9oitoi0iofduye0ruyrkkiiriirigitifhhhhhviryyyyvr08f8uhyhjutituuuiututyythuuigugytiigtkiggikuiuuiiioiool;tikol;jlo
Gail - Auntie it was grammy's birthday three weeks ago, but i still like singing happy b-day to her. Ohh and happy b-day to you too (though its not until Nov). love Gail
Caleb and Gail,
Oh, I miss you tons and tons. Thanks to mom and dad for the pictures of you from Alicia's wedding. You both looked so beautiful. I definitely like summer better, no questions. I will see you in March before both of your birthdays. xo Auntie
Post a Comment
Oh, I miss you tons and tons. Thanks to mom and dad for the pictures of you from Alicia's wedding. You both looked so beautiful. I definitely like summer better, no questions. I will see you in March before both of your birthdays. xo Auntie
<< Home

