Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Sunlight Anyone


30 October -- Enclosed is a daily slide from our Meterologists. Note: Sunrise is 2:22am and Sunset is 1:55am. The sun won't go down again until 20 February. Yep, constant sunshine for the remainder of the season. Then on 20 February it will set and they will begin to lose 20-minutes of sunlight a day until it sets for the winter sometime in early May time-frame.

Comments:
Hi,
I'm Lou. You may have heard of me from Wise. Your blog is very interesting, I'll be checking it out regularly. Can high school age teens be employed there?
 
There are some post-high school kids, must be 18 yrs old, who are employed with Raytheon. I don't know of anyone under-18, probably the only remote chance is an intern with one of the Science Groups which is handled through the National Science Foundation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?