Monday, November 13, 2006
Checking the Sea Ice Thickness
Comments:
<< Home
Hi again Am, Just wanted to let you know that I sent you a much-belated package last week...hopefully it arrives in time for you to enjoy some of it before your return. The Scott stuff was SO cool...definitely appealing to my inner history geek. NYC is good, and all is well here. STill working for HC from home editing and some writing...I am really enjoying it. Mark is good and has been reading the blog as well...We will be in NZ in March...thought I'd mention it on the off chance we'd be there at the same time. Once you get back, anytime you want to come visit, we finally have a room for guests...
xo kat
xo kat
Kat -- You are too kind, thanks for thinking of me. You'd love it down here, full of history. There are a few artists in residence here doing documentaries. Well I will definitely be in NZ around the last week of Feb and first week or two of March. I'd love to meet up with you guys, let's stay in touch on that one. I am definitely planning a NYC trip in spring and would love to see you guys. I got accepte to the Dartmouth MALS Program and start in Spring so I'll be around the NE for a while, come up and visit anytime. xo A
Congrats! That is great news...you will definitely be getting visits from us...we go once a year anyway, and that's when I didn't have a reason! Too bad on NZ though, we will be there last week of March...but we'll still have New York! talk soon. xo kw
Post a Comment
<< Home


