Thursday, November 09, 2006
Crosses All Over Antarctica

09 Nov -- Everywhere you go in Antarctica, there is no shortage of crosses. One can imagine why. This was erected on the hill above Scott's Hut. This is my friend, Susan DeSoto, who used to work on Kwajalein. She is down here for her 4th season and working in the Supply Department.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey, Amber! Good to hear from you! I'm glad you found our sites. I had no idea you went to the ice. I'm busily trying to populate the sand-box with Kwajers too, as the outlook is rather bleak out there at the moment. Anyway, "Safety Amber," keep safe out there and give some love to the other Kwajers out there with you!
Heather, thanks for the update babes. I can't wait to see pics of Kuwait. Sounds like life over there is so unique. It will be fun to compare the Sand-Box with the Ice-Box. Best to Tom.
Post a Comment
<< Home
