Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

I Want This Job


In effort to get the Emperors off the Runway, the Fire House had to be called in to "herd" them. Recall my earlier post on seal herding? Minus the whole fighting fires and responding to dorm lockouts in the middle of the night, I would LOVE to be the official Antarctic Animal Herder. I'd find a much flashier uniform though. When an animal pops up where it shouldn't and needs to be removed, who do you call? Amber the Antactcic Animal Herder that's who. Duh-dun-dun-nah!

Comments:
Brrrrring! Brrrrrring! Where's the Antarctic Animal Hoarder when you need one??????? I mean herder.
 
Can I be Amber the Antarctic Animal Herder's Assistant????
 
Thanks guys! Thanksgiving was wonderful. Em, you're hired as my assistant. Hoarder? Ha, ha...

All Clear from the bottom of the world : )

Happy December 1st -- time is a flying.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?