Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Quinzee

Otherwise known as a snow cave. They build or rather dig these out at Happy Camper School. When I attended Happy Camper earlier in October, when it was MUCH colder by the way, they weren't using Quinzees but I wanted to share a pic none-the-less. I did spend a bit of time in the Igloo out on the Castle Rock Trail. It worked great at breaking the wind.
Comments:
<< Home
I love this igloo...I am pretty sure I could block out Ryan's cries in that! I will send you photos of the growing guy.
I can't believe you did a turkey trot in all that gear, good for you!
I heard you are headed back to Dartmouth!?! Fantastic news - congrats.
Post a Comment
I can't believe you did a turkey trot in all that gear, good for you!
I heard you are headed back to Dartmouth!?! Fantastic news - congrats.
<< Home
