Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Scott Base

04 Nov -- Over the hill and not necessarily through the woods, to Scott Base we go. Where Kiwis play and Americans say "Can I have a can of Tui?". Well, maybe some ask for a can of Guinness.

Comments:
Hi Am - I've been enjoying your blog since mcquade reminded me of it a couple of weeks ago. It's so amazing to see and glad you look to be enjoying it so much. xxookat
 
Kat -- Great to hear from you babes. Yes, it's quite an experience. I dare say it is finally getting warmer down here. How are things in NYC? My best to Mark. I hope we can catch up in Spring/Summer upon my return. Cheers! xo ALM
 
But...how many Kilometers to Vermont!??!??!?
 
Oh Em.... Soon baby, soon! : )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?