Friday, December 01, 2006
For You McQuade

A pic of the interior of our Galley a.k.a. Dining Hall. What Big Greeners may fondly relate to Full Fare a.k.a. Full Jam. Enjoy!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Amber! Speaking of food, check out this article! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15834019/
All of us on the IS staff miss you here at Stryker - Thank you for the post card!!
All of us on the IS staff miss you here at Stryker - Thank you for the post card!!
Thanks Jonathon, I have been following his articles. I rode a shuttle over to the Kiwi Base last night and he was on it. He's been taking quite a lot of shit from the community here.
Glad you enjoyed the postcard. I miss SB too. Keep Ed and Miller in check.
Cheers,
Post a Comment
Glad you enjoyed the postcard. I miss SB too. Keep Ed and Miller in check.
Cheers,
<< Home

