Saturday, December 23, 2006
Happy Holidays

My roomate Cori and I teamed together in the Gingerbread House Making activity held last weekend in the Galley. There were probably 10 groups that signed up to make a house. I was in it for the sugar cookies which were suppose to accompany the gingerbread making, the cookies never showed up -- i didn't get to eat any sweets : ( We ran out of icing, our roof collapsed -- it was like the Money Pit Gingerbread House. Note to others: put the roof on BEFORE you decorate it. After much repair we propped up the sides of our roof with some cardboard shoring, yeah not so hot. But in the end it all turned out fine. Happy Holidays to you all!
Soon, I'll blog about the Stellar Axis Project which includes blue balls and a giant circle of big red's making snow angels on the Ice Shelf. Crazy stuff occurs at the bottom of the world...
Cheers
Comments:
<< Home
Merry Christmas- and a Happy New Year!
P.S. I am trying to upload a little 11 minute Christmas movie to another blog site if I am successful I will send the link. Unfortunately it is too big (32 MB) to send in an e-mail. I tried that one first................Rudy Hanecak III
P.S. I am trying to upload a little 11 minute Christmas movie to another blog site if I am successful I will send the link. Unfortunately it is too big (32 MB) to send in an e-mail. I tried that one first................Rudy Hanecak III
This is a test- the video was uploaded, got blurry, but you can make out the important landmarks ;-)
You should see the video linked to this comment, if the html tag does not work then it can be seen at the youtube address below or www.windsorvt.wordpress.com -Merry Christmas-on time here, but a day late down there. I tried.......Rudy
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRD3TwlO5zc]
P.S. I have been having trouble logging into the blogger so I'll post anonymous, and put my name at the end. It is just easier.
You should see the video linked to this comment, if the html tag does not work then it can be seen at the youtube address below or www.windsorvt.wordpress.com -Merry Christmas-on time here, but a day late down there. I tried.......Rudy
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRD3TwlO5zc]
P.S. I have been having trouble logging into the blogger so I'll post anonymous, and put my name at the end. It is just easier.
Nice house!!! Remind me to not tell you when I want to build a place!! Hey Nancy and family should be in their house by now!!!! It is wonderful!
Rudy and Wanda,
Cheers and Happy Holidays. Rudy, I'll try to check out the video, a lot of stuff like youtube is either blocked for us and/or downloads at glacial speed.
Wanda, definitely you do not want me to build anything -- that gingerbread house was more than I can handle.
Can't wait to see pics of Nancy's new digs. Wahoo!
Post a Comment
Cheers and Happy Holidays. Rudy, I'll try to check out the video, a lot of stuff like youtube is either blocked for us and/or downloads at glacial speed.
Wanda, definitely you do not want me to build anything -- that gingerbread house was more than I can handle.
Can't wait to see pics of Nancy's new digs. Wahoo!
<< Home

