Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

The Holiday Affair


Dining with friends Kelly and Cindy on Xmas Eve Day. We signed up to eat at 3p and took our meals over to Gallagher's Pub. Kelly had reserved the Pub for the afternoon. It was great ambiance. We all sat at one long table, drank wine, ate, chatted, etc. The galley served beef wellington, lobster tails and duck for the meal -- not so bad.. Merry Christmas Folks!

Comments:
Happy Holidays Amber! I'm just catching up with the Blog. You've been busy! Your own iceburg.. WOW! I think you managed to send us that winter everyone wanted. :-) It finally started snowing today we're up to a couple inches. Doesn't compete but it's a start! Ian's really excited that you helped Santa... he was really happy about the idea Santa rides on a snowmachine when he's not on his sleigh! Hope you have a great end of 2006 and beginning of 2007. We all miss you and are thinking of you and your wonderful adventures. Take care. ~ Nancy
 
Nancy,

Glad that I could help Santa out for Ian. I got the box of cookies, my entire Dorm thanks all of you. The gingerbread cookies were a HUGE hit.

The holidays were no end of fun down here. This Friday I hit my 6-week mark...

I can't wait to see pics of the new house.

Love to all
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?