Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

I Digress















So today is bloody cold, no surprise -- it's Antarctica, right? Well, I gotta tell you all -- I hate the cold!!! Yep, pretty sure about it, not really confused at all. I just don't like it -- over it!

So, here are some pics from my friends in the Marshalls. Aaaahhhh.... Looking at things like this right now really warms my blood. I dreamt last night about being on the beach in Fiji. Sigh! Looking at a redeployment date of 16 February -- that's less than 2-months before I'll be sopping up that sunshine and warmth.

I only hope Mother Nature isn't saving the Northeast Winter for March when I return?!?! I'm a little worried about that could happen as it has been rather mildy back there thus far.

Pictures from underwater in the Kwajalein Lagoon and of our friend Drew surfing off the reef up at Roi-Namur. That's the ALTAIR Radar in the background.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?