Monday, January 29, 2007
Good Antarctic Reads
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Martha! That's so cool that Nick is studying Antarctica in school. I'd love to come in and talk to his class, definitely count me in.
You can mention to his teacher that there are professors from Dartmouth College, Ross Virginia out of the Environmental Studies Department -- has been down here doing research.
And, the Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab (CRREL) out of Hanover, NH has done a bunch of engineering work down here. When I was in grade school I remember going to CRREL for a tour of the facility, that might be interesting for the kids too.
Okay, gotta run. Looking forward to catching up with you when I return. Best to the EHS Crew.
Cheers!
Post a Comment
You can mention to his teacher that there are professors from Dartmouth College, Ross Virginia out of the Environmental Studies Department -- has been down here doing research.
And, the Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab (CRREL) out of Hanover, NH has done a bunch of engineering work down here. When I was in grade school I remember going to CRREL for a tour of the facility, that might be interesting for the kids too.
Okay, gotta run. Looking forward to catching up with you when I return. Best to the EHS Crew.
Cheers!
<< Home




