Wednesday, February 14, 2007
New Zealand Trekking Here I Come

I'll spend a few days in CHC or "Cheech" as we call Christchurch -- unwinding and decompressing. Then, I'm off to Akaroa for a few days to trek the Banks Peninsula. Feb 20 - 04 Mar I'll be hopping on/off the Magic Bus, a NZ Backpacker's Bus and staying in the YHA Hostels. This is the route I'll be taking. More posts to come from Kiwi Land.
Comments:
<< Home
MY GIRL! I'm traveling with you in spirit! I had some red wine and chocolate for you too. Have a great trek and I'll see you soon!
XOXO
SASSY
XOXO
SASSY
So excited (and wildly jealous) about your Kiwi adventures! Hope you enjoy CHC - great place to unwind. Glad to see you're headed to Fox and Wanaka - so much fun. Magic Bus is am advemture in itself! Love the YHAs too, can't wait to hear which ones you end up in.
Enjoy your tramp (trek?? not in NZ!) - hope you see lots of cute furry lambs - or at least a few seals!
Ruth
Enjoy your tramp (trek?? not in NZ!) - hope you see lots of cute furry lambs - or at least a few seals!
Ruth
I'm so glad you're getting to see New Zealand--you're going to love it! When you see sheep think of little Isabelle, who said, "baa baa!" EVERY SINGLE TIME we passed sheep. It sounded like we had one in the RV with us. Have a great time in Figi, too. I'm so jealous!
Thanks, Amber, for blogging your time on the ice for us. We all enjoyed seeing what you've been up to on the bottom of the world! Can't wait to catch up with you (in June maybe?) in Vermont.
Beth
Thanks, Amber, for blogging your time on the ice for us. We all enjoyed seeing what you've been up to on the bottom of the world! Can't wait to catch up with you (in June maybe?) in Vermont.
Beth
ladies -- thanks for the updates. sassy you're here with me. ruth, we will definitely catch up regarding the magic bus adventure.
beth, yes june in vermont would be great. come-come-come
love you all
Post a Comment
beth, yes june in vermont would be great. come-come-come
love you all
<< Home

