Saturday, August 04, 2007

 

Welcome Home Amberg


This marks my day of return to Vermont. After nearly 7-months away, the Amberg or Amber on Ice made it home, safely. Thanks to all of you who kept up with the blog along the way and dropped comments. I really appreciated it. I had so much fun doing this and I hope you enjoyed it as well. I highly recommend the Antarctic Adventure for anyone, it truly is one of the most beautiful and special place I've ever been. Who knows, perhaps there's a return for myself and Wise in the future. We shall see.

This marks the end of this blog... Again, thanks and I'll be in touch if I start another one. I'll be heading back out to Oceania next Winter so maybe I can do a short blog for that trip.

Many thanks again!

Signing off,
ALM

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?